cgallery wrote:
> Okay interesting, I'll bookmark this so when it is time, I can find it
> again.
>
> And the delay could be exciting, especially if I forget to reduce the
> volume.  :)
>
> I still think adding an RIAA curve option or two might be interesting.
> Maybe a customizable/tweakable RIAA curve.  Though I'm not sure if it is
> possible, if the software would be able to perform sufficient
> amplification, I think RIAA adds quite a bit.
>
> The days we live in, I can remember working on my old Heath H-89 (CP/M
> and HDOS) systems, and struggling to get the the most simple of things
> working.

I may be wrong but I think RIAA and phono level input are two different
things.
IIRC phono input (moving magnet) is 0.5mV whereas line level is about
100mV but on playback RIAA enhances the low frequencies and reduces the
high frequencies which were reversed in the recording stage in vinyl.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng