paul- wrote:
> Mine 4's are sitting at various air cargo hubs.  This is the way every
> single pi launch has occurred.  Announcements from rpi happen while I'm
> sleeping, and by the time I see them, it's way too late.   At least i do
> have some on the way.  When the zero launched, it took weeks for me to
> even find anything in stock.
>
> Greg has one, and I know it's booting and playing music....there are a
> few driver/firmware issues I have to work out when i get them.

Given the popularity of piCorePlayer, would it be worth an approach to
the Pi Foundation so that you can get to work with pre-release versions
of the hardware for future releases?  I noticed that 'libreELEC'
(https://libreelec.tv) have evidently been doing that with the Pi4, so
that they were ready with a new build as soon as the Pi4 was announced.