Thanks Paul, netusb is working with this recipe, first boot and tested
twice
I can not reproduce your mount issue though, using a fresh image and
piZeroW

paul- wrote:
> add  max_loop=100 to the command line for now, that will make the kernel
> create all of the loop devices at boot time, rather than dynamically.

This I did not understand , and as I did not need it, I can't trial and
error to it.
It is not a cli command but do these go into one of the 3 user commands
at the bottom of the tweaks tab ?

Regards M-H

Pi based multi-room audio system powered by PiCorePlayer(s):
Pi3B with Phat-dac in a Rasptouch, 2 pi B+ with Cirrus Logic Audio Card,
Pi Zero with Phat-beat ,  and a few other tests...