carsten_h wrote:
> No, I didn't. But the SSD worked before without any problems on the same
> port. Why should a few files more make a difference?
>

> I am able to use a search engine. :-)
>
> But I didn't find any problem that looks like mine.

The link was to illustrate that not everything works with a raspberry pi
:rolleyes:

Some of the chipsets in the usb connectors sometimes don't don't
function corrrectly when connected to a pi.

You need to read the threads, not just skim them for your problem.

I suggested trying usb2 because those outputs are not connected to the
usb3 chip thingy on the pi (technical term there) :)

ronnie