Tried an in-situ upgrade from v5.0.1 to 6.0.0.
Unable to connect afterwards. I was using wireless.

Similar experience here, but coming from 6.0.0-rc1. WLAN wouldn't connect.

I then plugged in a keyboard and double checked /usr/local/etc/pcp/wpa_supplicant.conf - which was there and IMHO correctly set up.

I still decided to fire up setup and go through the network setup. It told me WLAN was off, and none of the above configuration options showed. Re-entered them, rebooted. Done.

Alas: Jivelite was disabled. Skimming the preferences in the web UI I was wondering whether all settings had been lost. Not only Jivelite was missing, but eg. the audio/squeezelite configuration, too.

One more (potentitally important?) detail: the in-situ update didn't really work at first. It went through all the necessary steps, but then ended on the "Ok" message, without offering me to reboot. I re-run the update a second time (without re-booting), and this time it went through - with the aforementioned result. Maybe that hiccup was responsible for the missing configuration?

Bambadoo - did your update "succeed" in the first go?

--

Michael