Still curious about why Jivelite uses Custom Clock v1 instead of v2
(which was released in 2010).

I have downloaded the latest version from
https://github.com/erland/squeezebox-customclock. I tried copying files
to /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets/CustomClock (taking a recent hint
from ralphy to me about the NowPlaying screen), but that resulted in
Custom Clock not working at all. Saving a backup and rebooting had no
effect.

One of the things I'm looking to add to my screensaver is ratingicon,
which is a Custom Clock 2.x feature. (Since ratingicon has url
attributes for images, my next question may be about how to get those
images into pCP...unless pulling image files from some location would be
better.)

What is the proper way to update the Custom Clock applet on pCP 6.0.0 to
the latest version?