--------------------

> and that pcp-stream.sh contains code to kill the first recording
> process in order to mitigate the issue.
>
> However, the streamer init file /usr/local/etc/init.d/streamer does
> not allow for more than one connection, so that part of the code is
> never reached in the first place and the initial connection simply
> stays open until LMS timeout:

  >   > OPTIONS="-c 1 -R 0 9100 /usr/local/bin/pcp-stream.sh"
--------------------

> After setting the connection limit to "-c 2" I can now reliably stream
> even to LMS devices. Long live the MiniDisc!
>
> Not sure if "-c 2" is the best solution in the long run, maybe the
> piCorePlayer team could look into the issue and provide a fix. Thank
> you for piCorePlayer!

The pcp-streamer.tcz in the 32bit pcp7 main repo is an old version 1.01.
The issue started after a change in lms flac stream handling and is
fixed in version 1.04 by completely removing '-c 1' from
init.d/streamer.

I'm currently chasing a problem trying to uploading the updated
extension to the picoreplayer main repository.  If you switch to the
picoreplayer mirror repository and then upgrade the pcp-streamer.tcz
extension v1.04 will be installed.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *2*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.