psketch wrote:
> Hi Paul & pcpteam
>
> I'm trying get pcp working on the Audiophonics
> https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/network-audio-players-raspdac/audiophonics-evo-sabre-pack-diy-balanced-dac-2xes9038q2m-streamer-for-raspberry-pi-4-p-14639.html.
> I've now got it all running, but the second screen uses luma.core and
> luma.oled with a python script.  To get this working, I had to build my
> own python as the luma.core and luma.oled modules aren't available as
> tcz's.  If I install the various python modules that are available
> (python38, python-pip, python-setuptools, python-rpi) and compiletc and
> then try and import the modules using pip install oled.core, it fails to
> build one of the dependencies - spidev.
>
> The python script also uses pylms, but I can import that OK with PIP,
> although a tcz for that would be nice :-)
>
> I'm going to post a thread on how to get this dac running pcp - i've
> replaced my Transporter with it, and it's a really nice device.  But I
> wanted to see if we could make it easier for people so they don't have
> to run through the rather long process of building their own python.
>
> Thanks
>
> pete S

Python modules can be tricky, sometimes downloading the source and using
setup.py works better than pip.   pip will sometimes pull in precompiled
binaries that don't work well in our environment.   I would be happy to
take a look.

Is this the list?
https://pypi.org/project/spidev/
https://pypi.org/project/luma.core/
https://pypi.org/project/luma.oled/

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer