truscellino wrote:
> mmm... hard to make any sense of this... so by pulling the ethernet
> cable, you have disconnected LMS from internet, basically. That could be
> another root cause. It could be interesting to monitor LMS activity (on
> the server machine obviously) when drop-outs occur.
> If there is a happy gamer in the household, your networking hardware
> must be fine so I am not convinced it's a router issue.Yes, when
> disconnecting the cable the LMS, client and switch are
isolated from the local network and the internet. Not the best solution
though, as i can´t start, stop or change music.
Again, i haven´t got the slightest idea of what happens and won´t rule
out randomness. But it must be close to two months since i last heard a
full album without skips. And now three albums in a row...

I´d be more than happy to share some LMS monitoring, but i would need a
lot of guidance;)

No complaints at all from our gamer:)