mfwalker1 wrote:
> Hi,
> I don't have the Linux skills to add the required packages and scripts
> to the PCP 8.0 image I have running.
> However I'm sure it can be done with the requisite skills.

Maybe somebody with better skills might disagree, but I don't think what
you'r trying to do is possible like this. Your first challenge would be
to get PcP to somehow sense the position of your switch (can you add an
output to connect to the Pi?) but then getting JiveLite to display
something based on that info strikes me as rather complicated...

Would a different design be an option? Using a second Pi as a controller
that takes the input from the switch and then triggers the relay and
displays the images? If the controller Pi runs a browser you could then
also have it display the Material now playing screen when the input is
set to LMS. Though still not an easy project that seems more doable to
me..