I'm not aware of anything supporting this out of the box.
The first basic building block you'll need is a component which can
execute actions based on events (key press, position change) from your
input devices (e.g. switches, selectors).
If the input device is supported by the Linux input subsystem (e.g. a
'rotary encoder'
(https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/input/devices/rotary-encoder.html)),
you can use something like 'triggerhappy'
(https://github.com/wertarbyte/triggerhappy). USB devices are usually
simpler to work with (e.g. I use a USB DAC with HW volume buttons, which
send USB keyboard events, which 'triggerhappy can process'
(https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/lms-inputexec/))
If it isn't, you'll probably have to script something yourself
('example'
(https://raspberrypihq.com/use-a-push-button-with-raspberry-pi-gpio/))
to read e.g. the selector position and execute an action.

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | TUI |
Playlist Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar Music |
Announce | EventTrigger | DB Optimizer | Image Enhancer | Chiptunes |
LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...