PompeyTone wrote:
> When I try to install LMS over pCP it fails every time!!
>
> I have tried multiple SD cards all with FS expanded to the max (up to
> 32GB partition) but when I then try to install LMS using the on-screen
> button I get an Error saying that it has failed to download:
> There was a error downloading slimserver.tcz.
> Retrying extension slimserver.tcz...in 5 seconds.
>
> This has been happening for days. I've tried alternative OS (Raspberry
> Pi OS) and mounted LMS on that but what a palaver and getting a
> Squeezelite player to run alongside it (with HifiBerry DAC) is an
> engineering task of NASA proportions, so could someone please help me
> out here. Is it just me or is there  problem with the server?? Can
> anyone here please try a spare SD card to see if it works for them. I
> loaded my piCorePlayer image using Raspberry Pi Imager using
> piCorePlayer8.2.0 and followed the instructions on
> "https://docs.picoreplayer.org/projects/build-simple-lms-server/";. I
> can't think of anything I did wrong, the only instruction I ignores was
> mounting the USB, which I won't be using.
>
> Cheers in advance, Tony

PiCorePlayer "Main" page > Diagnostics button > Raspberry Pi tab >
Internet, what do you see there?

39043

|Filename: internet.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39043|

*Server - LMS 8.3.0 *RPi4B 4GB/NanoSound ONE case/pCP 8.1.0 - 75K
library, playlists & LMS cache on Sata SSD (ntfs)

*Lounge* - DAC32 - AudioEngine B2
*Office* - RPi 3B+/HiFiBerry DAC HAT/RPi screen - Edifier D12
*Bedroom* - Echo Show 8

*Spares* - 1xSB Touch, 1xSB3, 3xRPi, 1xCORE32, AVI DM5 speakers