paul- wrote:
> So I re-read my post here
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?114828-Announce-piCorePlayer-8-0-0&p=1029240&viewfull=1#post1029240
> I think when I did this test, I did not use the vc4-kms-v3d driver.   I
> made only the changes listed in the post, and then used the conventional
> HDMI  device.

Well -- there we go.  I ssh'd in to pcp and edited the config to remove
the 'dtparam=vc4-kms-v3d' as well as the settings you had in the post.
Rebooted.  Ssh'd in again and went through the available outputs
(hw:card=b1, plughw:card, sysdefault:card) via cli.  plughw worked and I
entered that setting into pcp squeezelite output setting.  Rebooted and
now I have sound, and we have the 'needed' requirements resolved.

So -- is it possible to have both the LCD and HDMI outputting something
visual?  As a reminder, this is a older RPi 3B v1.2, and I would love to
have personal pictures on the tv screen, and album information on the
LCD, but even if we just mirrored the LCD to the TV would be cool.