Reminder from: urangsunda Yahoo! Group
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/urangsunda/cal

Join Create Abundance 2020 International Network
Wednesday July 28, 2010
5:00 am - 6:00 am
(This event repeats every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.)
Location: Philippines
Phone:  639266683259

Notes:

Join Create Abundance 2020 International Network

Our Mission Spread financial education throughout the nation and the world.

Our Vision: Create 1,000 US Dollars Team-Made Multi-Millionaires by Year 2020.

Our Purpose: is to have the power and freedom of creating abundance alive and
real for all people.

Our Dream: Create First World Countries FOR the World

Our commitment to making this happen: First World Philippines!

Our Motto: Mission Before Commission.

Our Goal: A CA2020 Community in all the cities and provinces of the Philippines
and all countries with Filipinos.

Our Intention: To Create Team-Made Entrepreneurs who will Create Big Businesses
that will Create Income Opportunities for the Majority of Filipinos and
Economic Progress for the Philippines.

Our Success Strategy: Create Wealth and Financial Freedom from Zero to Three
Years Using the Art and Science of Leverage and the Power of Mastermind Teams.

For more information you are feel free to contact: +63929.133.8384
Email: lleo_createabunda...@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.ca2020.net

"There's No Higher Purpose Than Service To Others" - Peaceful Warrior
For your wealth and prosperity,

L Leo Dimamay
Entrepreneur/financial literacy advocate

(Disclaimer: Anti-spam policy if you think it is spam please log in at
www.ca2020.net or send “unsubscribe” notification thank you.)

All Rights Reserved
 Copyright © 2010
 Yahoo! Inc.