Need Only USC/GC

URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Business Analyst

*Project Location*

Fort Washington, PA

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Phone and Face to Face*
We are seeking exceptionally talented and passionate Business Analyst to
provide high-scale business analysis for healthcare insurance projects.
This is an initial 12-month consulting assignment with the possibility of
an extension for our Healthcare Insurance client at their Ft. Washington
facility.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

         Requirements definition and management duties to include
facilitating scoping and business priority setting for large or complex
changes involving stakeholders as needed, driving the requirements
elicitation process, and obtaining formal agreement from senior stakeholders

         Participate in system design and quality assurance activities

         Identify and prioritize business requirements

         Collaborate with team members to identify needs and opportunities
for improved management and delivery

         Track and resolve requirements and usability issues

         Responsible and accountable for flagging the timing of
interdepartmental deliverables and the quality of their output

         Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the
success of projects

         Able to multi-task across a number of concurrent projects
successfully

         Write requirements from a critical phase

         Excellent communication skills, good technical know-how combined
with a drive to deliver beyond expectations is paramount to the success of
this role

         Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives to identify
potential benefits, and works with users to define acceptance

*REQUIREMENTS:*

         5 or more years of experience as a Business Analyst

         Understanding of the fundamentals of Healthcare Insurance

         Strong hands on EDI transactions/healthcare data knowledge

         This position requires a mix of technical knowledge, analytical
ability, clear written and verbal communication skills, and an
understanding of system processes and production workflows

         Prior experience as a business analyst in a consulting environment
preferred

         Strong analytical, integrative and problem solving skills

         Ability to work both independently and on client teams, including
virtual work teams with members in different geographic regions

         Strong organizational abilities and flexibility to work in a
performance driven environment managing multiple project priorities

         Sense of accountability, owning one’s work and taking pride in
it;  commitment to quality and continuous improvement

         Strong MS Office and SharePoint skills

Technical BA  - there is a need, strong hands on EDI transactions
knowledge, Blue (ITS) knowledge is a strong plus.

Thanks & Regards,

Javed Ansari

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc*

*32108 Argonaut way,*

*Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 Ext-119*

* Fax      :  510-952-4633*

*Email :  javed.ans...@rgtalent.com <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>*

*YIM / G-Talk --> javed.rgtalent*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=javed.ans...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>