When I did my presentation a few years ago at either SITE or AACE, I did it in either Keynote or the OpenOffice PPT version because, well, this was a bunch of educators and that's pretty much all they're taught.

I actually had one or two people ask me why I didn't do it in Rev ;-) Needless to say, I nearly fell over.

Judy