Oopsa, dis i read this wrong? and is the barcode library available for Indy?
Looks like it in the releasenotes (sometimes i read to quickly)

JJS schreef op 2019-05-20 17:40:
Nice, Nice, Nice!

We can test x86 Emulator now, superfast :)

Too bad the Android Barcode reader is Business, on Indy would be
great. I don't have that kind of money to spend for business
unfortunately.

But thanks! great that we now can play with it.