If it’s business only that’s the single dumbest bit of reasoning I’ve seen LC
do (and I’ve seen some doozies). Stuff em. I’ll build one and make it available
for all Indy users for free just to pee over their weird business decisions
like this. I’ve used the iOS version by merg frequently as an Indy user and
lamented the lack of android version for broader platform support.

I’m convinced, though, this must be an overall typo and that it IS available
for Indy users and not business only. I just can’t imagine they’ve been so
short-sighted (unless theyve got a real good reason why, like licensing cost or
what have you). They are not complete imbeciles! I hope.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd