This goes to my point about why certain things you want to use are bundled into
version you cannot afford. I would much rather subscribe to certain add-ons but
we all decided on this awhay back when the licensing model was put forth, and
also I can see that someone might only purchase an add-on for the year they are
developing a project that uses it. It would be a difficult system to manage.

Bob S