I use the same technique as BR with a couple of diffs. I originally went down
by 1's like BR but changed it for increased performance. I set the textsize to
a large number(I like BR's initial size option) I then go down by 8s, add 7,
down by 4s, add 3, down by 2s, add 1 finally down by ones until it fits. Each
of the 4 loops has a check for min size so it down not go down below 2. I guess
2 is too low but it's been working.
I also have an option to fit either by height or width.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdim...@evergreeninfo.net