This is not limited to LC. When downloading drivers for MacOS from the Toshiba
site, guess what you see? One link for drivers prior to a certain version of
the OS, and another for later versions. It may be an annoyance, but it's one
everyone is experiencing for any installer. RunRev won't be able to fix this so
that we have one unified installer.

Bob S