On 8/14/20 3:33 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:

If I can get a stack that demonstrates the issue, I would like to poke around
and see if anything jumps out.  If it is engine level, it is probably a bit out
of my lane (although I have contributed a few lines of C++).  If it is IDE I
may have a better chance.

Brian-

I'm pretty sure this is IDE-level and not in the engine. But I've stuck my toe into the PB pool before and I'm not inclined to go there again. Plus at the rate my pull requests get ignored I'm not very motivated to try to fix things.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com