What make you say I will? iChat reason for I have to Trust what you say. There
is NO WAY there have been no bugs in the software unless it’s perfect. The fact
there is only 16 bugs listed under LCFM tells a massive story that no one is
effing using it. The forums are empty other than people on the FM one saying
it’s not worth bothering with - unless you can point me to crap load that says
otherwise  There is NO WAY that people are using it and not asking question
about how to use it unless ALL ATTENTION of the LC team has been drawn away to
it to the detriment of everyone else in this community meaning that the other
things have effectively become abandonware. There is literally No Evidence to
back up your optimistic claims of fortitude. PLEASE prove me wrong, I beg of
you! Heather has done a shed load of Blog posts on the LCFM site and NOTHING on
the standard LC site! HTML5 Deployment, which i am completely dependent on
except for a few other little projects here and there, is simply not being
worked on despite several reassurances from the mothership it ‘would’ be worked
on. PLEASE, prove me wrong!! Because at the moment it has left me REALLY peaved
off that the only thing they have fixed is the frikin delete key when none of
the other modifier keys, arrow keys, escape key, copy paste, or other simple
tings have been done. In over six months since I was sat at a table with Ian
from LC and literally showed him face to face the issues with it.

With respect, from experience, anyone who says ‘some day you will’ is full of
crap (like some 3yr old shaking his fist at you)! Empty words. Show me the
evidence. I’ve dug deep and find nothing.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Productions Ltd

eMail Ts & Cs