Paul

It’s a reasonable question so I’ll afford it the dignity it deserves. Here’s
the thing. With thousands of £ invested in them including when they beg for
money to help them out during times of distress you end up almost locked into
their ecosystem. Besides, my main bread and butter client is 100% LiveCode
dépendant so I HAVE to continue down the LC route.

Unless I do what Richmond suggests, which has often been on my mind, and just
jump ship and abandon my client. I’ve had partnerships I’ve had to do this with
before, mostly due to their poor business skills though. This one has been
nothing but good to me especially since I came out of the mental hospital two
years ago. I wouldn’t want to insult him.

And therein lies the rub because, to achieve the html conversion of his app his
clients were effectively demanding, I had to have certain assurances from LC
before investing yet more thousands of £ into them. However, that has all been
proven to be LIES.

And this is the real reason of late I have been up on MY high horse. Because
time and time again, things promised are NEVER delivered. Except FMPro so we
are led to believe. If they were really making so many sales, Jacque, why on
earth would they be begging for money to help them out?? Why don’t they call on
their new FM partners or users??

cross platform’. Look on their homepage. The first 2 sections repeat it several
times. According to that they have built their own system that delivers just
this. Backed up by images that make it appear to be exactly this way with
identical screen shots from multiple platforms. And they say it DOES NOT NEED
ADDITIONAL CODE!!

How are you going to defend them this time? LC have not responded to this or my
other posts. THEY KNOW I’M RIGHT and are keeping out of the frame.

Look at the bug report from my original post. Look at it. 15 years on, STILL
NOT FIXED. Confirmed as a bug. Nothing done.

I want to give up so desperately but I am forced into carrying on until LC
drive me into hospital yet again. I think I’ve explained enough above to show
why that is. I’m doomed. I’m facing my own inevitable demise like someone with
cancer.

But I won’t go down without a fight!

All the best to the best of you all. (But not the rest of you) ;)

Sean Cole
Pi Digital