Bill

Thanks for this. We were just discussing the same solution. I already have some
php scripts I’m using for the HTML5 deployment of a LC stack as a portal to the
same database.

The whole thing needs an overhaul. I’ve inherited this world of pain that has
been 10-15years of amateur coding. A testament to LCs ease of learning for my
client who had no coding background before. But, boy, is it a mess. The call to
the server along with all the credentials had been copy pasted over 900 times
inside 700 objects. That’s just counting each time it opens a connection to the
database. Bonkers!

I think we’ve got a plan of attack now and some light at the end of this very
long tunnel. Let’s see how much speed I can get out of this chuff chuff in the
tunnel.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital