On 11/10/2020 7:45 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
But Paul's suggestion that standalones include the entire error list isn't a bad one, though I'd like it to be optional. Users don't care what the descriptions are and I can look them up, but some might want those included.

I imagine that they could be added to the Inclusions - if on automatic, use of the "scriptExecutionErrors" in your code would lead to automatic inclusion. If on manual, you get to include them or not.