That is correct. On my Mac, I modify 2 of the data grid behaviors (still
waiting on nested data grid behaviors LC) and I have to launch the new LC app
first before I do so, otherwise I bork the app. Once I do I can happily modify
the behaviors without an issue. Haven’t tried on the lates MacOS though.

Bob S

On Mar 29, 2021, at 6:19 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode