Alex Tweedly wrote:

RevOnline has been effectively broken for a long time. Long enough that
we should be able to predict that it won't be fixed any time soon.

And I think that's probably a good resource allocation decision for runrev.

revonline is basically a website to collect stacks and similar
resources, and a search / download / upload mechanism within the IDE.
In fact - it's even less than a website, because it doesn't need to
handle html, css, etc. - it only needs to interface to a livecode
thin-client.

Sounds to me like an ideal candidate for a community effort to build and
maintain that, rather than use up scarce company resources doing it.

In LiveCode, see Development->Plugins->GoRevNet, and once there see the Stacks section.

RevNet was the first community-based stack sharing service, later somewhat displaced by the advent of RevOnline two years later.

It all still works, and I would be happy to work with anyone here to expand it to be even more useful.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World