Peter Haworth wrote:
I remember a while back you mentioned the need for a "Community Manager"
(or something similar) in the open source world.  Is Mark that person then?

As the number of contributors grows, the role of Community Manager can be expected to outgrow Mark's availability, so I believe RunRev plans on having someone to handle that soon. But in the meantime, when it comes to stewarding the code base, right now Mark is effectively serving that role.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World