On 19/03/14 16:09, Mark Schonewille wrote:
Hi Tim,

Why would you want to do this? To make a field empty, just put empty into the field and if you want you can test that it is empty:

put empty into fld 1
put (fld 1 is empty) --> true

This clears the text, the htmlText,

Not exactly: "put empty into fld 1" still leaves "<p><p/>" in the field, OR, at least when one does something like this:

put the htmlText of fld 1 into fld 2

one ends up with "<p><p/>" in fld 2.

Richmond.

the unicodeText and the rtfText of the field. Why would you want to test that only the htmlText is empty?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com