On 19/03/14 16:10, Tim Bleiler wrote:
On Mar 19, 2014, at 10:07 AM, Richmond wrote:

Well, of course that's logically fairly crappy.

The way to test if an htmlField is empty is surely something like this:

if the htmlText of fld "f1" is not "<p></p>" then
   put "Yippee-Do, 'tis empty my friend!"
end if

Sure, it's easy to deal with and I can live with it, but I do wonder why empty
is not empty in this one case.

When I was a kid I wondered why babies were born the way they were, rather than in hygienically packaged eggs
like chickens.

Richmond.

Tim