Bernd set the standard for community assistance. The level of detail he applies to all of the many code examples he shares to help people get the most out of LiveCode is an inspiration to all of us.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems

J. Landman Gay wrote:

It took me some time to get around to trying this, but I must say, this
marker will be very useful to some of us. :)

Thanks for making these tools available, Bernd.