Hi,

Customers often have special requirements, which ask for a special set-up. Sometimes, I use a dedicated computer and sometimes I use an emulator. I use the OS the customer asks me to use, although I might use a slightly older or newer version. Everything depends on the project and the customer's budget.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com