Currently only myself and Ben have direct access, (i.e. can make changes and push a new version to the head of origin master) anyone else would have to fork the file and send a pull request. I would be more than happy to add anyone else to the collaborators list if you

a) know how GitHub works (I'm just learning myself. highly recommend the ebook version of ProGit)

b) think you can make a contribution to make the module work better.

Just let me know.

BR

https://github.com/Brahmanathaswami/LiveCode-BBEdit-Language-Module