Clicking the "Download ZIP" button works, thanks. I was one of the people who couldn't load the original in BBEdit under Mavericks, but the last two versions have worked fine for me so I think you can probably remove that warning in the Read Me. Maybe. I think.

Nice to see some syntax coloring in this one, thanks for doing that. If anyone knows how to fix the small folding glitches, that'd be great.