Oh, and just a slight tangent.

I've seen it mentioned before but it hadn't really registered until I was
playing with LC8 yesterday, but the new 'Script only Stack' would seem to
be the perfect beast to offer up as a guinea pig for Text Editor
integration. If my assumptions* are correct (unlikely) then there will be
only a single block of text involved which would greatly simplify the
tracking and sync process.

Get TE Integration to work on Script only Stacks first, and once sorted,
move on to any stack.

*I'm assuming there are no objects, so you can't have button, field, front
or back scripts. No card script? Is there ONLY one stack script?