Thanks, Richard, that is a very, very nice intro to behaviors!

On 31.03.2016 at 9:52 Uhr -0700 Richard Gaskin apparently wrote:

Behaviors are very powerful for all sorts of things, whether you work alone or in a team of twenty.

The biggest benefit for teamwork comes from the very separate question of whether to use script-only stacks to define behaviors. Script-only stacks are an ideal solution for Github-based workflows, but have minimal value (some, but not as much) for anyone not dependent on a version control system designed for other languages.

Ditch script-only stacks for now and continue to explore behaviors. You'll thank me. You'll want to buy me lunch next time I'm in Santa Barbara. I'll accept. Behaviors will change everything, very powerfully, the more you explore and use them.