Martin:
Just a thought. Since Todd Fabacher is in a group working on LTI (he called it
LIT, but I think he meant LTI), and he will make the code open source, I think,
for me anyway, it’s best to wait for the result of their efforts. LTI has a
pretty wide capability. SCORM came about and was made popular by the US Defense
dept. making it required for folks wanting to sell them training modules for
their purposes. But, for higher ed, SCORM enforces an out-dated learning model
that would not be adequate for more modern teaching pedagogies.

Best,
Bill