I have a Nextbook Android tablet (Jelly Bean) that was dropped on me by my wife when I bought her a MacBook Air; and, frankly, tablets make me think of plastic bath-toys.

So, I was wondering about rejigging it with Ubuntu-phone . . .

1. Does anyone know if the Raspberry Pi version of Livecode will work on Ubuntu-phone?

2. As Ubuntu-phone is a Linux variant designed to run on an ARM processor, as Android is, also a Linux variant for an ARM processor, does anyone know if standalones built for:

2.1. Android, will run on Ubuntu-phone?

2.2. Linux . . .? [presumably the answer to this is 'No' as, currently, Livecode offers Linux standalones for
Intel processors only.

Richmond.