This is rather cool, I hadn't realised this was possible before.

So here I am on an Android tablet adding buttons and fields and moving them
around in real time,...made me smile.

Anyway this is actualy a great way to get into script only coding with
Thanks for pointing this out.

Andy Piddock

Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
Get Copy

Script editor Themer for LC

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker /
finder.  - made with LiveCode
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at