I don't really see what all the fuss is about.

I have been "bounced"/"blocked" or whatever it is called 7 times: but as it takes about 30 seconds to reset things after the first one or two times I couldn't be bothered getting annoyed with it.

Whether a posting i labelled as "via" or not seems neither here nor there as long as one can read the thing.

Richmond.