Your are probably thinking about the linter which checks your code for
errors while you type. The  LC server executable is installed locally if
you want Sublime Text to check your code for errors The linter that uses
the server executable is available here:

https://github.com/trevordevore/sublimelinter-contrib-livecodelint

--
Trevor DeVore