Hi Rick,

I believe that would be found in $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] .

Here is a simple way to see what's in the $_SERVER array:

1) Put the following code in a text file - I'll call it "globals.lc":

   <?lc
   put the keys of $_SERVER into tList
   sort lines of tList
   repeat for each line tKey in tList
        if $_SERVER[tKey] is an array
        then put "[" & tKey & "]" & CR after tOutput
        else put tKey && "=" && $_SERVER[tKey] & CR after tOutput
   end repeat

   -- do this so the output will look right in browser or from msg box
   if "LiveCode" is not in $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"] then replace CR
   with "<BR>" in tOutput

   put tOutput
   ?>

2) Upload the file to the folder on your LC server where web pages go.

3) Go to its URL - e.g.  go url "http://mywebsite.com/globals.lc";

That should show you everything in the $_SERVER global.

You can do something similar to see what's in the various other server globals, all of which begin with "$_" - check the dictionary for more info on those.

HTH -
Phil Davis