On 2017-05-22 10:34, Tiemo Hollmann TB via use-livecode wrote:
Hi Mark,
thank you for your comprehensive explanations.

So when building a standalone, I can choose using tsNet or not, but I can't choose in the IDE. What happens in the IDE when using the keyword URL. Does it always go via tsNet (as far I don't unlink tsNet)? If yes and I don't choose the tsNet inclusion in the standalone builder, the standalone would
work differently to the IDE. Right?

You can explicitly load / unload tsNet in the IDE via the message box:

To unload:

   dispatch "revUnloadLibrary" to stack "tsNetLibUrl"

To load again:

   dispatch "revLoadLibrary" to stack "tsNetLibUrl"

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/