On 08/09/2017 10:15 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:

...although that scale is relatively common in 'high-end'
cryptography settings (factoring large numbers for the purposes of generating keys and such).

Heh. And that, of course, is exactly what I was working on, and what got me into trouble.

In the future if you're going to continue reading my mind, could you please stop me *before* I go down these rabbit holes?

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com