Rick, thanks for the reply.

Well, sounds good, but as I have no idea of the range of happenings that could
generate that error, I need a bit more information first!

It’s odd how hard it is to find this stuff out. If it wasn’t for the nice
little ‘LiveCode Error Lookup’ plug-in that’s been around for ages (Jacque, was
it you that created it?) we’d have the same problem with error numbers in
mainline LC. Actually, perhaps one should ask the mother ship to add tsnet
errors to the plug-in… think I will.

Graham