Folks:
I’ve been away from Livecode for the past 4 months and am doing a very small
project in the latest LC9 DP11 and when I put in a breakpoint, when it
activates, I only get a list of the system handlers in the debug window. These
things are usually at the bottom of the window, but it is way off the bottom of
my screen. I’ve tried to set the rect in the message box, to no avail.

I know there must be some kind of toggle to get the debug window sized, but …..

Sorry for the newby-like question, but things have changed quite a bit in the
last several months.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero