Folks (Richard?):
Ok, I know this is really easy, I did it when I first installed it, and I’m
probably just not seeing something, but ……..

I’m on Apple, 10.13.3 and LC 9.0.1

How do I get rid of the white background that covers the desktop when
4WDevolution is launched? I have gotten used to Devolution and like it, but it
has become a bit annoying lately.

Second question: Since 9.0.1 RC1 of livecode, the 4WDevo tool palette will not
stay on the left side. It is exactly offset to show both the LCE tools palette
and the 4WDevo tools palette. But, if I want to toggle between them, having it
offset is a pain. I can move it over using the Desktop feature of 4WDevo, but
then it pops back to the right after clicking on the 4WDevo palette. Or, just
drag it to the right, then it won’t drag back to the left where it started.

Could somebody remind me of how to hide the full screen background? Since Devo
only began the palette location wierdness since LC 9 RC 1, I assume it’s a bug.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org