Richard:
I’ve been playing around with this and noticed that if i move the IDE tools
palette to the right far enough, the 4WDevo palette will move as far to the
left as I want. So that tells me there is some interaction between the IDE
tools palette and the 4W palette.

Again, if you can’t make it happen, I can live with it, especially now that
I’ve played with it a bit more. It’s really pretty minor.
Best,
Bill