And I replied before checking all my other emails. Seriously, at some point we
need to develop a list system where emails remain threaded. I have over 40 from
this list this morning, and reading through every one, then trying to go back
and respond is a little more brainwork than I am used to before my 3rd cup of
coffee. :-)

Bob S